Wednesday, August 29, 2012

So What Wednesday

Has it really been a week? My very first post was SWW last week. And again, I'm linking up with Shannon for another installment this week (=

This week I am saying so what! to...
  • there being no such thing as a single stay at home mama. when my child cries until she throws up, I don't want to go back to work. I cannot handle it. Even if there's that chance she is exaggerating how upset she is to make me feel bad. IT WORKS!
  • if I'm 24. I am sad to say goodbye to the original Teen Mom girls. I cried. I have watched those kids grow up, and have a relationship - good or bad - yes, I said a relationship. It's how I roll.
  • it's 90* outside. It's like below freezing in the office. And it is almost September. So I'm rocking some fall clothes.
  • I am a big dummy and bought white pants the week before Labor Day. Yep, really thought that one through... so my "fall" wardrobe will also include white capris. Judge away, haters.

What are you saying so what to?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Design by Designer Blogs