Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Strutting

Linking up with Rachel again this week. I'm so happy to see Friday. This weekend is going to consist of a lot of cuddling, laughing, and playing with my sweet girl who so badly missed her mama today. Plus, this Sunday is Revenge, New Jersey reunion, and Once Upon A Time!

 I really love these red pants. I have such a hard time though finding things to go with them.
 Probably an all time favorite outfit. So easy and comfy. But I still feel cute!
 Wednesday. Necklace was my mom's in high school. target cardigan. kohl's pants and cami
 Thursday. Another striped cardigan. This outfit brough to you by good ole Tommy Hilfiger
Casual Friday. With jeans and leopard flats. I had a long chain on as well but prissy broke it as soon as I walked in the door. I didn't get one before work because she had a really tough day today with me leaving. I cried for pretty much the entire first half of my shift.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the yellow striped cardigan outfit! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you layer! I am a big fan of cardigans and stripes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that outfit second from the bottom is my favorite. you always look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Site Design by Designer Blogs