Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday

On my old blog, I used to join a link up every Thursday called "Thankful Thursday". I can't remember who hosted it though. Does anyone remember? Or know if they still do it?
Either way though, I thought it would be nice to say "thanks" today.

So, today I am thankful for....
  • My new job. I was blessed to find one so quickly. And the company I work for is one with lots of opportunity, great benefits, and room to grow.
  • My mom for working her schedule around mine so she can keep Prissy for me while I go to said job.
  • My friends. IRL and online that have sent me random messages or comments just letting me know they are praying with me and for my sweet girl. Y'all don't know how nice it is to not feel alone sometimes!
  • A very special couple who has recently blessed me and Aubrey with a very thoughtful gift. Left me in tears.
  • My sister for growing my nephew inside her. She is in her 30th week, has had some scares and is already proving to be so brave. She will be a great mama. And I am so excited to be Auntie JuJu!
  • Email! Goes without saying...
What are you thankful for?

Of course I'm thankful for this precious ray of wild sunshine each and everyday (=

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes in the midst of chaos the best thing we can do is focus on the gifts God has given us to remind us how truly blessed we are. Glad to see you having a moment of seeing the glass half full. Big hug!

    ReplyDelete

Site Design by Designer Blogs