Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Day Late & An Outfit Short

Well, I'm linking up with Rachel again... So welcome to Friday Strut: Saturday edition! I am a day late and an outfit short, but hopefully the extra picture of priss makes up for it (=


 Tuesday. Scarf target, shirt old navy, pants kohls
 wednesday. this was a little out of my comfort zone. all my favorite things in 1 outfit. I liked it though. top target skinny cords old navy
 old navy top, i wore my red pants, bridier baubles red bangles Thursday
old navy scarf and sweater for friday

4 comments:

  1. I serious love all of your clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel like sometimes it's the same few pieces over & over! Have those few favorites and wear.them.out haha

      Delete
  2. I have those red BB bangles, and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! I wear them a lot more than I thought I would, but most the time end up having to give a few of them to my daughter to wear. She reealllyyyy loves them ;)

      Delete

Site Design by Designer Blogs