Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Struttin

Linking up with Rachel again this week for Outfit Friday!

 Monday. I love this green blazer! I  wear it a lot more than I thought I would when I bought it.
 Tuesday. Hat day at work. Still had my feminine touch with the ruffled cardigan.
 Wednesday.. this is one of those outfits I pull out when I'm not in the mood to get dressed (note the side braid). The sequined cardigan make me feel like I'm "dressed" but the tank is so soft, flowy, and I don't even have to "suck it in" all night. Winning!
Thursday. "Red for Unity" day at work. Paired it with gold & leopard loafers from Target. They get worn ALOT! I consider leopard the new black. LoL

2 comments:

  1. I adore the ruffled cardigan! Wish you would take a full picture of it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable!!! Thanks for linking up friend :)))

    ReplyDelete

Site Design by Designer Blogs