Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Strutting

Linkin up with Rachel again for outfit Friday.

 It finally cooled down here in Middle GA so I was quick to pull out this leopard beauty I bought at the end of season sale last year! I love it. Been waiting all summer to cozy up in it..
 Sick day spent with the Dr. Those kinds of days call for legging as pants.
 Repeated this cardigan from last week with a floral sleeveless that probably won't get much more wear now that it's cooled down.
 Obviously. I wear this scarf every week!
 Casual Friday brought to you by Old Navy
And just because it makes me laugh when people use my name and "cute, well dressed, fashion, style, etc" in the same sentence, this is what I look like when not going to work! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love that leopard cardigan on Monday! So cute! Now I'm thinking I need a pair of grey leggings b/c I love it w/that mustard sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always so cute. You've gotta show me how to shop. I'm still a bigger girl in my mind so I feel like I wouldn't be able to pull off these cute clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Site Design by Designer Blogs