Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Link-ups!

Happy Monday!
I hope you had a great weekend. I know we sure did. I decided to put off some of the things I needed to take care of or pay in order to spoil my girl a little bit. I had the BEST time with her this weekend. Post on that coming later in the week (=

Today, I am linking up with 2 bloggers that I have been following for a while, even during my blogging hiatus, I kept up with them and their sweet boys through twitter and instagram.

First up, is my "cheat" link up. Meredith { the tichenor family. } is hosting a "Social Media Little Skeletons Pajama Party"! Now, I will admit, priss wore these over the weekend. I couldn't wait to put them on her. And I work nights so I wouldn't get to even enjoy them if I waited until tonight. So, I'm cheating....




 These pictures aren't great, but she was in quite a playful mood and it took all I had to get even these. As you can see, she was in a jumping on the bed, dancing the night away kind of mood. The giggles made it worth sacrificing a perfectly posed pajama photo ;)

You can join the party too! Just use hashtag #skeletonpajamaparty on instagram or twitter. Or blog your photos and link up (=







I am also linking up with AP at ILYMTC today for her weekly Project Pinterest link up!
Is everyone sick of avocado yet? I'm not! I love it, and I am loving all the ways to prepare it that I keep finding everywhere.

Egg & Avocado Sandwich.....
I was a little skeptical of this recipe, but I had all the ingredients so I figure why not.



I followed the recipe exactly. But it didnt look creamy like the picture does. So I'm convinced they added something they didn't share with the rest of us. BUT, I will let you in on my secret. French dressing. I added frech dressing to the mix and that added a little tang as well as made it more creamy and held the avocado/egg mixture together. It was muuuch better than I anticipated! My mom ate some on crackers, I had a sandwich, and I think it would probably be good as just a lettuce wrap too if you're looking to cut out the bread....


 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! Clearly Miss Priss looks ADORABLE in her skeleton jams! Neither of my boys have skeleton jams this year- I'm such a mom-fail! Ha! And that egg and avocado sammich looks DELICIOUS! I always make scrambled eggs with avocado so i KNOW how good that is! I love adding the French dressing.. brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are hilarious, she is adorable!

    We linked up too: http://ourbabyring.blogspot.com/2012/10/skeleton-pajama-party.html

    Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is precious! I wanted to find the pink pjs for Caroline but waited too long and couldn't find any! We linked up with Meredith as well.

    ReplyDelete

Site Design by Designer Blogs