Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Apple Butter Cupcakes!

I found this recipe on pinterest. It linked to an original recipe that required me to make everything from scratch...

Homegirl don't play that

So this is a crazy simple, crazy yummy recipe!
Box of vanilla cake mix, Kroger apple butter, buttercream frosting.
Spoon full of batter. Spoon full of apple butter. Top off with batter. Bake as normal. Top with frosting. Add cinnamon if you like. (I did to the first few but it didn't sprinkle pretty so I left the rest alone. Didn't notice much difference.) I skipped the nuts too from the original recipe because only like 2 people at our thanksgiving table liked them.


http://bakeitinacake.com/post/1403351487/this-cupcake-tastes-like-fall-its-apple-butter

2 comments:

  1. I am still drooling over these!!!
    (Kelly @ Turned up to Eleven, formerly Dare to be Domestic

    ReplyDelete

Site Design by Designer Blogs