Wednesday, November 7, 2012

So What Wednesday


I am linking up with Shannon for SWW!
 
Today I'm saying SO WHAT to
  • I got a little emotional making a meal that used to be his favorite.
  • I am deleting FB friends by the masses. They're dumb.
  • I let A stay up late. I cherish my nights with her now. Even the ones when she acts CRAZY
  • I don't agree with someone. It happens. You don't get to kick me out of America, dummy!
  • I'm not in a rush to get an apartment. I'm terrified of living alone.
  • I look forward to my dad being gone overnights so I can sleep in their bed. You're never too old!
What are you saying so what to?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about the meal thing:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Whenever I go stay w/my parents I sleep in bed w/my mom too! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Site Design by Designer Blogs