Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pinspired Reviews

Do you ever actually do the pins you pin? I try to.. and here are a few reviews of the food pins I have attempted
 
These are SO good. My family loves lasagna anyways. And this isn't much different taste wise with than your usual lasagna. Except that it's in cute rolls, already portioned out & makes storing leftovers much easier, taking up less room.
 

I think anyone with a crock pot has made this. It's so easy. I love that you can switch up the ingredients to match what you have. This same base recipe can be tweaked a little with different toppings, taco seasoning, ranch, whatever. It always comes out great.

I made this for a New Years party last year. It was SO good and a real hit. I would definitely advise cutting the avocado really small though. I like avocado so I left the chunks a little bigger. It was annoying though trying to scoop the chip and coming back with only the avocado bite. But it was still delicious. I just like to have a little of it all on the chip!
 

I mean.... duh! I loved this combination. I made this when I was still married & my husband wasn't thrilled with it. But he isn't a big fan of banana bread to begin with. So that was a tough sell anyways. The reese's didnt really stay put once I started cutting into it. I don't know if that's standard or if I did something wrong. But it got a little crumbly. I don't mind though, I ate the whole loaf.
 

This recipe made the twitter rounds last year. I think everyone made it. And I think everyone did something a little different. AND I think everyone loved it. I try to avoid the grocery store so I have made this a few times, each time with something a little different. And not once have I had one turn out that I didn't like. I did try once though to add bacon bits.. that wasn't great, but still not bad.

I may never eat a regular burger again. Oh. My. God.
There's not much else to be said. My dad did make beef burgers after I had these & I just added the pineapple and bbq sauce. Still amazing. Something about pineapple on a (beef, chicken, turkey, veggie) burger just makes sense.
 


Another slam dunk. My dad loved these. And that says a lot. In fact, he has requested them a few times since. I will say though, my cheese never melted quite as pretty as the photo. But it tasted just as great as I hoped so who cares how it looks, right?
 
These were really good but the ingredients add up fast. $$ Not something we could do all that often, especially out of season. But was still really tasty!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Design by Designer Blogs