Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy Failures

I can't think of a better title for this post. I don't post enough pictures here. Today, I dressed Aubrey Jo & attempted to get some pictures for a Valentines Day project my sister & I are doing. Unfortunately, she wasn't really feeling it. So I thought a quick jump on her trampoline would raise her spirits and she would be more willing to pose pretty and cooperate with her old mama. It did raise her spirits but there was no "posing pretty". Nope, not this girl. I may not know squat about photography or cameras, but I do know "just keep clicking" and maybe one will turn out. So I did. And while I didn't get the photo I wanted, it was a happy failure because I got these. Just my sweet girl being herself. Aren't these really the best ones anyways?

 




She makes this face all the time now. Hilarious!

Probably my favorite! haha



This genuine giggly smile right here is the reason I get up and function every single day. Love this girl like crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Design by Designer Blogs