Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I haven't sat down to a Thankful Thursday post in a while. So I think it's time...

I'm thankful for...
  • My recent weight loss. Even though I can't really afford new pants, I am grateful to be feeling a little more confident with each day. But don't be looking for any teeny bikinis this summer ;)
  • As always, the awesome friends I have made through the little ole internet that continue to send me sweet messages and notes to remind me I am being thought of and I'm certainly not alone.
  • A reliable pay check. I complain a lot about my job. But it puts clothes on my baby's back and food in her tummy so I can't complain too much, right?
  • The knowledge that just because someone says it, doesn't make it so. And thankful for the people in my life that know the truth and have faith in me. (this goes double for tattoos. Just because you ink it, doesn't make it true... just a side thought.)
  • My new earlier shift. I get to be there when my daughter wakes up and when she goes to sleep each day. You don't realize how much you miss the little things until you aren't getting to do them for a few months.
  • DVR! I mean seriously, how did we function before DVRs? You could only watch 1 show at a time.. and was forced to sit through commercials. GROSS!
  • Instagram... a good filter can hide a multitude of flaws ;)
  • Jesus Calling. I feel like it has been popping up all over the place lately. So if you have been under a rock and still haven't purchased this devotional, go get it! And get an extra one while you're at it because you will want to share it with a friend!
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Design by Designer Blogs