Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Twins Graduate

Today, I had the privilege to attend the end of the year program for my favorite kindergarten graduates. I love these girls SO much! They are so beautiful- inside & out. My mom started keeping them at just a few weeks old & they were immediately part of our family. Last summer, when my world was crumbling, their mama let me nanny until I started work. She says I helped her. She has no clue how much those sweet girls healed my heart. It has been a joy watching them grow. It seems just yesterday they were newborns. Then today? Boom. They are little girls. Aubrey Jo so admires them & I know she always will.

Hay & Ky, I hope you always know how much your JuJu loves you! I hope to sit in the audience at your high school & college graduations. And one day your weddings. But I am still in total denial that those days are coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Design by Designer Blogs