Friday, June 14, 2013

Like Her Mama

There are lots of things I want to be as a mother. But I think the most important is to be the kind of woman I would be proud to see my daughter become. 


I hope my daughter grows up to be the kind of woman that knows her value & is brave enough to not settle for anything less than she deserves. The kind of woman that has an opinion & doesn't let anyone silence her. The kind of woman that surrounds herself with positivity & wouldn't hesitate to walk away from any person or situation that brings her down. The kind of woman her children would aspire to be like. The kind of woman that understands "just because you can, doesn't mean you should". The kind of woman that remembers to say "thank you" and "I'm sorry". More importantly, the kind of woman that remembers to accept other's thanks & apologies. The kind of woman that prays through instead of until. 

Guess I better step it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Design by Designer Blogs