Thursday, July 4, 2013

Prissy is 1!!

Well... Actually she is almost 3. 
Almost 3? Wah! When did that happen? I think I'm going to hyperventilate. 

Last week when I was organizing our storage, I found this
I posted on it Instagram & mentioned I hope to have it filled by her 3rd birthday. I must say, you ladies were not encouraging. But at least I know I'm not the only one that dropped the ball on my best pregnancy intentions. 
So much easier to make commitments to this kind of thing when I'm pregnant laying on the couch while my husband rubbed my feet than once we had a tiny baby in the house & we realized how much we hate each other. 

So. Determined to get it done, I immediately found some photos my mom had saved & sent them off to Shutterfly. 
Because we all know delivering them to my door is the only way it's getting done. 

A few days later...

My mailman delivered the goods. Now the pressure is on. I have the frame. I have the prints. Get it together, Jules. 

And so I did...
I don't love the pics for some of the months but I knew if I waited to go through all the discs & find ones I loved, I probably wouldn't finish it. So I figure its easier to replace here & there. 
Though I doubt I will. Lets be honest. Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

So, first time moms-to-be - or 2nd (or 3rd) timers who need a reminder - do yourself a favor. It takes half a second. Snap a pic each month that's zoomed to fit & print it right then. Or AT LEAST put them all in 1 album so in 3 years you can get your tired hands on them quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Design by Designer Blogs