Friday, August 9, 2013

Five on Friday


.one.
I wrote Thank You cards this week. It's funny how the little things excite me. Like writing in a straight line on a blank card. I mean.. what's more annoying than getting a card where the writing is all different sizes and reads at a slant? I hope the recipients acknowledge and appreciate. I'm sure they won't. That's OK too though... I guess I shouldn't expect a thank you for a thank you, eh?


.two.
Everyone has been so supportive this week. I realized I am not as good of a friend as I should be. So many people have rallied behind my family in prayer, sending meals, sweets, cards and beautiful flowers. I am going to make more of an effort to be a good friend all the time instead of just when times are hard. So friends, brace yourself. Miss Sketchy is about to become Miss Friendly! (=

.three.
I am so deliriously sleep deprived that I laughed way too hard at this.
.four.
Aubrey Jo has been SO good about everything that is going on that she just doesn't understand. She deserves a very special afternoon just the 2 of us. What are some of your favorite "mommy and me" date ideas?
.five.
One of my very sweet friends from school that I haven't seen in YEARS came by to visit my mom this week. She brought her son who I haven't met but have watched grow up on facebook. He and Aubrey Jo hit it off right away & she boo-hoo'ed when he left. Break. My. Heart. This kid clearly needs more play dates in her life!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that Shark Week care package is priceless! Bahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Site Design by Designer Blogs