Friday, September 27, 2013

Five on Friday: Wishlist Edition

Man oh man. What a couple weeks it has been. Can you believe it is almost October though? Which, for this family, means birthdays and Christmas crunch time! I am usually almost completely done with all my shopping and planning- including having bought most the foods that can be bought in advance. Yeah, I am THAT person. But this year I just haven't gotten my act together. So I have been racking my brain trying to get all my thoughts organized and written in lists. Here are a few things that are on my imaginary-not-really-going-to-happen-list (=

.one.
This sleeping bag? ohmygerd could this be more perfect for Miss Priss! This year, my budget just doesn't allow for it BUT oh how I wish Santa would surprise me -I mean Aubrey Jo with this adorable set under the tree

.two.
This hoodie I have been lusting for. In fact, I go to the website to see if it is still available all.the.time. I don't know why, it just makes me feel better to know that it's there. And maybe if I stare at it long enough, it will magically drop about $30 off the price tag. I am so not a big spender on myself. It is actually painful to spend $$ on clothes for myself. I feel like things are so much cuter in a 3T than my size. I know you mamas can relate to that!

.three.
The gold iPhone. Say what?! I think everyone on my twitter and insta feed either got one or was lamenting because their store was sold out. I reallllyyyyy wanted to be one of the people in a frenzy about it. But, my iPhone 4 is still going strong, no problems, and I have a hard time spending ANY amount of money on a new phone when mine still works juuuust fine. So, don't hate me, but I was relieved they sold out so quickly so I don't have that temptation looming over me.

.four.
These Santa Bags from PBK. I bought this one for Prissy's first Christmas and we use it every year. So this really would be a silly purchase. But it is so cute. So, please, if you don't have one already, go ahead and get this for a fun Christmas morning delivery tradition!

.five.
Have you guys ever just searched "view" on Pinterest? Yeah. That. I want it all. I want the countryside, the beach, the city lights. I just want a house smack dab in the middle where depending on which room I'm in, I get the best of each world.


 








THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Design by Designer Blogs