Friday, September 13, 2013

Five on Friday

.one.
I knew my silly sister wouldn't keep this secret long. I'm so happy to announce I am going to be an auntie for a 2nd time!! I love my nephew so much & am excited to have another baby to spoil :) 


.two.
I was searching for this verse
And accidentally typed a 2 instead of a 3 and got this
Isn't it funny how sometimes he knows what you really need to hear & when? Had I not been too lazy to walk into the other room & pick up my bible, I wouldn't have made the typo & been led here. I love when that happens!

.three.
Aubrey Jo has kind of been on it lately. Her newest obsession is sparkle. She wants sparkly pants & this mama is on a mad hunt for all things sparkly. She also started crying the other day for more hairspray. And we have almost perfected the 'Oops I Did It Again' choreography. Obvously, this makes me a very proud girl mama. Her favorite toys though are trucks and dinosaurs... which also makes me a very proud girl mama. She is so well rounded and I am lucky that God trusted this most precious gift to me. I have been watching her hearing get worse and worse and her relying more and more on her signs instead of sounds which makes me sad but I am confident that big things are ahead for this sweet girl so I'm trying not to worry about this little bump. We will overcome and this will be but a distant memory for our family.

.four.
One of our goldens had puppies! 7 little tiny monsters- 5 girls and 2 boys. They were cute for all of 2 days. Now they are starting to get loud. haha Oh, and did I mention... I'm allergic! I know, I've actually mentioned it about a dozen times. But I feel like it has to be said. They were born on gameday Saturday so naturally the 1st born was Garnet Boy, or as we like to call him, Renegade!
.five.
Listen. I am a huge Big Brother fan. I swear sometimes it's hard to tell based on my posts and tweets. But this season is just so damn difficult. I mean, are we seriously going to let GM, Spencer or Andy walk away with this thing? Ughhhh! I am rooting (reluctantly) for GinaMarie but I don't think any of them deserve to win this thing. I am trying to focus on the positive though.. at least it isn't Amanda. am I right?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Design by Designer Blogs