Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Weekend Scenes



Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I know we did. Most weekends, by Sunday evening, we are all excited for school. But Miss Priss was so good this weekend I really enjoyed our time together & we were both bummed when we woke up for school this morning. It was a low key weekend at home but sometimes those are the best kind, right? (=



This? Is pretty much my jam. I crank it up when it comes on Pandora. I had it playing while I was cooking dinner this weekend and Aubrey Jo was dancing right along with me. I love those kinds of moments.
This is a favorite around here. Lasagna Roll Ups (recipe from here)

 
 
Isn't it illegal to cook Italian anything without a glass of wine? Yes, I thought so too.

Molly shared these on instagram a while back & I couldn't WAIT to get my hands on her recipe (found here) and make my own batch of these PB Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Now, I live out in the country and the grocery store is quite a drive away. So I had to improvise a bit with white chocolate chips and an extra scoop of peanut butter since I didn't have chips. But, I am still calling them a great success! I think me & Aubrey Jo sat at the table and ate them all!
 
 
I love being able to lay down with her for nap time. She slept longer than me but I didn't mind laying there a while and just enjoying it. My arm was asleep, I had to go potty, and I was trying to muffle sneezes, but it was all worth it.

 
See, I'm not kidding when I say we REALLY enjoyed those cookies ;)


One of our goldens, Denver, is expecting puppies so she has come inside and prissy couldn't be more thrilled! She dresses her up, uses her as a race track for her cars, a pillow during movie time... you name it. I'm so proud of DennyDen though for being so patient with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Design by Designer Blogs