Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hello? Is this thing on?

Oh, hey. I forgot I had a blog there for a minute. 

Actually, that's not true. January has been a busy month for us full of highs and lows. I have a lot going on behind the social media scenes that I'm not quite ready to share yet. I also was really turned off by some women that I have grown to know in this little world and had to step back, evaluate, hashtag: unfollow, and think hard about some things. BUT I started having dreams that my friends were divorcing me so I decided its time for some updates. 

 I think Aubrey Jo really got used to me being home again & is not happy with me getting back in the swing of a semi-regular work schedule. Last week, she woke up before I left twice. Both times, she begged me to stay, go back to sleep, watch My Little Pony & drink milk with her. I was tempted. I need a new reason why I "have to" go to work because here's how our convo went each morning...

Day 1:
I have to go to work to make us some money. 
Papa has money. 
Papa won't share his money with mama though.  I gotta get my own. 
Papa shares with me. 
Is that right?
Yes. Papa shares with me. I share with mama. 

Kid almost had me convinced...

Day 2:
have to go to work to make us some money and buy pretty things. 
Santa buys "boo's!" Mama sleeps with me. 

I don't even know how to argue with THAT logic.....

I promise I run home though to make up for lost cuddle time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Design by Designer Blogs