Friday, July 11, 2014

July 4th

I hope everyone had an awesome 4th! I know we did. We spread out the celebration over 3 days! Lots of fireworks, good food, cold beer, mud and quality time.  


It was also the boyfriend's big 3-0 birthday last week. I took the day off from work to spoil him a little and finished the night with a little surprise dinner where his family & friends were all waiting. I love surprises!


All of this is old news though if you're already my Instagram frand... Anyone else feel like Instagram has kinda taken the place of blogging? If you aren't following me over there, why not?! @julianne_turner

Not shared on Instagram - a delicious margarita marinade if you are grilling shrimp this summer. I saw it browsing Pinterest but didn't pin it so I don't have the exact measurements. I didn't use them anyways though. 
Mix tequila, lime juice (+ a little zest) cilantro & sea salt. Toss in shrimp & chill until ready to cook. It was so good! Trust me on this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Design by Designer Blogs